SILVERTON (January 13, 2011) – It’s official, we’re building three homes in Silverton this year starting in May 2011! This means we need families to apply ASAP. If you or someone you know might be interested, visit our website to see if you qualify.
How does Habitat work?
- Homes are not given away;
- Homes are sold at no profit & families are not charged interest;
- Families invest 500 hours of their own time in sweat equity;
- A family buys only what they can afford;
- Habitat provides a permanent solution to poverty housing.
To learn more and find out if you qualify, visit www.nwvhabitat.org.